Complaints Handling Procedure

Customer services: We are a company that is regulated by RICS and as such we are required to have in place a complaints handling procedure (CHP) in accordance with RICS Policy.

RICS Firms’ Conduct Rule 7 ‐ Complaints handling
“A Firm shall operate a complaints handling procedure and maintain a
complaints log. The complaints handling procedure must include an Alternative
Dispute Resolution (ADR) mechanism that is approved by the Regulatory Board.”

Flettons Surveyors is committed to providing high-quality advice and services. We acknowledge, however, that there may be instances where we get things wrong or make mistakes. To deal with this, we have a complaints procedure.

We will deal with your complaint

We will not ignore a complaint. In fact, it may help us to see where our services or procedures might be improved. If you feel we have made a mistake or undertaken something which you found unsatisfactory or unacceptable, do let us know, even if you do not think your particular concern amounts to a ‘complaint’.

How to Complain

To make a formal complaint you must complete the formal complaints form to submit your complaint. If you have initially made your complaint verbally ‐ whether in person or on the phone ‐ you will be required to send a written summary of your complaint using the complaints form.

In customer services Once we have received your written complaint, we will contact you in writing within seven days. At this stage, we will give you our understanding of your case. We will also invite you to make any further comments that you may have in relation to this.

Within twenty-one days of receipt of your written complaint, we will write to you informing you of the outcome of the investigations into your complaint and let you know what actions have been or will be taken.

If you are dissatisfied with any aspect of our internal handling of your complaint, you are entitled to refer your complaint to one of the following two independent redress schemes of which Flettons Facilities Management Ltd is a member.

If you are a member of the general public:

The Property Ombudsman
Milford House, 43-55 Milford Street, Salisbury, Wiltshire, SP1 2BP
Tel: 01722 333306

If you are a business:‐

RICS Dispute Resolution Service (DRS)
Surveyor Court, Westwood Way, Coventry CV4 8JE
Tel: 020 7334 3806